Portable Induction Cooktops come with very convenient features that allow you to cook your food no matter where you are. These cooktops are best for quick and efficient cooking and are the best for camping and traveling purposes.
Portable Induction Cooktops use magnetic induction for providing heat to the cooking vessel; then, the pan becomes the conductor of heat. In all this process, the flamy heat wouldn’t come outside the induction cooktop.
One plus specialty about Induction Cooktops is that when you turn off the device, its plates will cool down at the same moment. Do buy an Induction Cooktop if you want to cook your food fastly, in less time, and with small effort.
Our 7 Top Picks Of Best Portable Induction Cooktops
- Nuwave PIC Pro Highest Power Induction Cooktop 1800W
- Max Burton 6400 Induction Cooktop
- Duxtop 1800W Induction Cooktop
- True Induction Energy Efficient Single Cooktop
- Isiler Induction Cooktop
- The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop
- Rosewill Induction Cooktop
#7 Nuwave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop
Nuwave Pic 1800W Induction Cooktop is popular for its cooking ability at high temperatures. It has the capability to go up to 575 Fahrenheit, 94 different temperatures.
You can cook any food using this best product. It also saves your electricity by the auto turn-off benefit if you haven’t put any pot on the device in 60 seconds.
Its 12.3″ platter and a limit of 50-lb weight allow you to handle a heavy quantity of food whenever you use this amazing product.
- Built-in Digital control timer 1 min increments up to 100 hours max.
- Can change Fahrenheit to Celsius. Delay and sear function. Uses up to 70% less energy.
- The auto-pan detection setup will turn-off the device after 60 seconds if no pot is detected on it.
- Compact and lightweight for easy handling and storage.
- 12″ heat-resistant glass cooking surface.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
#6 Max Burton 6400 Induction Cooktop
Max Burton has the latest design and attractive LCD, which allows you to see clearly in low light. You Can get your food at your desired temperatures using this modern product.
After adjusting the temperature level, you can use its lock feature so that no other person may mess with your cooking process. Its power and efficient design also allow its user to boil water and warm up dishes quickly. Its portable, convenient, and energy-efficient.
- The magnetic field inside the device is heating the Plates.
- There is no open heat to burn you or the nearer things.
- Max Burton is straightforward to carry and placed anywhere because it’s lightweight, and LCDs allow you to use it easily.
- It can be used for a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, or kitchen.
#5 Duxtop 1800W Induction Cooktop
Duxtop 1800W Induction Cooktop with an extra small burner is the best and reliable product for busy kitchens. It comes at a moderate price, is portable, convenient, and ensures cooking evenly than the rest. You can consider this best appliance before buying a Portable Induction Cooktop.
It has a very flexible interface such as, for general cooking purpose, you can choose power mode, and if you want to fry something or want to do any other cooking task, you will choose temperature mode.
- You can choose from 15 preset power levels 200W to 1800W and 15 preset temperature level settings 140 F to 460 F because of its high efficiency.
- The Induction Burner is easy to clean by just wiping with a moist towel.
- Provides an easy view, even from a distance, by having the angle control panel with a large screen display.
- A lightweight, portable induction cooktop that is easy to handle and store.
- The auto-pan detection will turn the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no pot or the wrong pot on the device is detected.
#4 True Induction Energy Efficient Single Cooktop
True Induction Energy Efficient Single Cooktop is a perfect product for people who want an induction cooktop that features portability and ease. It comes with a thin design and has an affordable price. Because of its glass design, this cooktop is easy to clean when the cooking is finished.
Glass-ceramics have the ability to store impressive heat levels. This induction Cooktop features a countdown timer that is up to 150 minutes in length, and you can use it if needed.
- An easily cleanable cooktop surface is actually a ceramic glass surface with touch sensors.
- Ideal For many situations; The universal unit can be used as a portable cooktop or installed into a countertop.
- Uses the pots that are created with magnetic materials like stainless steel, cast, and iron.
- Contains True Induction’s trademark EZ touch controls, a large number of safety features, and child safety controls.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty. Feel free to contact us if you find any issues.
#3 Isiler Induction Cooktop
Isiler Induction cooktop comes with the latest child safety lock function, so if your kids come near it, they won’t get hurt. It is safer than an electric or a burning stove because no flame comes outside the device.
The Isiler Induction Cooktop’s 18 power levels and 17 preset temperature levels can be utilized for different cooking functions.
Features a digital touch-control display and overheating protection to ensure that the device works perfectly at your desired temperature without surpassing your selected setting.
- The Promising glass surface ensures excellent safety and easy cleaning.
- A Whirlwind mute fan consists of 6 blades ensures a longer product lifespan.
- Child Safety Lock to protect your kids from burning.
- “+” or “-” button to set the timer, which ranges from 0 to 180 minutes, you can long-press the button for 10 minutes.
- Temperature Adjustability ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C), You can set temperature in 20°F increments(long press for 60°F).
- You can try your numerous cooking types by its 1800W Power such as deep fry, saute, simmer, sear, steam, slow cook and grill, etc. Choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 100W increments and you can long-press for 300W power level.
#2 The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop
You can make your food in less time and with less difficulty by using The NutriChef Ceramic Cooktop. The tempered ceramic glass cooktop comes with an easy plug-in design that ensures safety for table or countertop placement. You can use its adjustable temperature controls for cooking your favorite meals.
Includes a low power consuming and energy-efficient design along with touch button controls on the front panel, LCD digital display for easy view and use, and the stain-resistant cooking surface. Make your cooking fast and easy with The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop.
- Features two heating zones with customizable temperature zone settings and LCD Display Screen.
- It has two cooking modes so that you can change the cooking mode by just pressing a button. Manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode to make cooking easier—warm Function to keep the meal warm for later use.
- Includes a Built-in Child Safety Lock, which locks all the cooktop’s operating buttons to protect your kids from scalding.
- This energy-efficient 120v electric induction cooktop cooks food using electromagnets to keep heat-safe between the cooking surface and the pan.
#1 Rosewill Induction Cooktop
Rosewill Induction Cooktop is only the product that comes with more added accessories; shocked? Yes, it is true; this affordable Induction Cooktop includes a stainless-steel pan; this plus point might force you to think again before buying any other Cooktop because it gives the same power at less price than the other expensive models do.
It has eight temperature levels rangings from 150° to 450. It is capable of competing for heat-wise with any of the other models in the list. It also Features a three-hour countdown timer which provides enough time to count down the cooking process for most of your favorite foods.
- 8 Power levels : 300W, 500W, 700W, 1000W, 1200W, 1400W, 1600W, 1800W
- Polished crystal plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display
- 8 Temperature settings from 150 to 450°F.
- Three-Hour Countdown Timer.
Buying Guide For A Portable Induction Cooktop Consumer Reports
Before Buying A Portable Induction Cooktop, 1st, You should go through your requirements and then Judge the power, space, price, and more added features of that product so that you may not need to repurchase another.
You should consider a portable induction cooktop with 1600-1800 watts of power. If you don’t need that much temperature, then don’t buy that expensive Cooktop.
The depth of a common portable induction cooktop is approximately around 2-3,” and the length is around 10-13”. So keep these measurements in mind while looking for a Portable cooktop.
There are many Portable Induction Cooktops with different prices. If you want an energy-efficient and long-lasting Induction Cooktop, then you will find it pretty expensive.
If you can invest a good amount, then the Duxtop 1800W Induction Cooktop Might be the best option to choose because of its accurate temperature controls, clear LCD screen display, and a variety of distinct power levels.
Another option for you is Nuwave Pic 1800W Induction Cooktop because it comes with 94 different temperature levels and less in price than Duxtop.
But if you need a more affordable but Portable Induction Cooktop with the same temperature levels and power settings mentioned above, you should go for Rosewill Induction Cooktop. Make cooking easy with our top Portable Induction Cooktops.